Funeral Poster: Heart Collage, 35 Photos, Wood Background - CL28
Funeral posters (also called Memorial Posters) are a great way to personalize your loved one's funeral, memorial, or celebration of life service. This "Always in our hearts" funeral poster contains a beautiful 35 photo heart collage design with a wood background with nature elements; making it great for mother, father, grandmother, grandfather or anyone else. Funeral poster prints look great on display at guest book table with funeral program templates, on a portrait easel, or as a key focal point on a funeral picture board. They're also a beautiful keepsake for family and friends to take home and display in remembrance of your loved one.
This design is part of our full-service editing item collection. This simply means all you have to do is provide us with your photo(s) and text, then we’ll have a draft ready for you to review and approve within 24 hours; giving you more time to handle other important funeral related matters.
1. Select - To place your order first select the size and style for your order. You can choose between a digital file, standard print, or foam board print.
2. Design - After ordering, a Dropbox upload link will be sent to you so you can easily upload your photos. A draft will be prepared for you to review and approve within 24 hours of receiving your content.
3. Production (Prints only) - Once approved, your order will be finalized and sent print. No changes can be made once an order is sent to print.
4. Ship - Digital files will be shipped via email. All physical prints ship for free via UPS Ground shipping. Faster shipping options are available at an additional cost.
Digital Files - 1 business day
Standard Prints - 1 business day
Foam Board Prints - 2 business days
*Business hours are between 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Central Time), Monday - Friday.
Funeral posters are large in size, so we always suggest you send the highest resolution picture available to you. We recommend using a digital picture file no less than 2MB in size. If you are scanning the picture, please scan at 600dpi.
The top and bottom text sections can be slightly alerted to help personalized the tribute for your loved one. For instance, you can request that the top read “Celebration of Life" or “In Loving Memory."
The bottom text can also be slightly changed. As an example, some customers prefer to replace the dates with a short quote.
• This file is for your personal use only. You may not sell or distribute the file for profit.
• It's important to note that you are NOT purchasing a template. We provide full-service editing for you. Simply send us the name, dates, and picture(s); then we will edit the funeral poster and email you a draft in 24 hours or less.
• Funeral poster prints DO NOT include a frame. Frames are used for illustrative purposes only. An easel and frame are recommended to showcase standard prints for stability.
Obitspace.com - Your Premier Full-Service Funeral and Memorial Print Shop.
We Also Recommend
Funeral Poster - Heart Collage, 35 Photos, Wood Background, 24"x36", CL28