Funeral Welcome Sign Poster: Beach Ocean Sea, TR20
- Beautiful, Vibrant, and Personalized - Our personalized welcome posters look great on display as a stand-alone funeral welcome sign, at a guestbook table with funeral programs, or in your home as a memorial keepsake.
- Available As Digital or Print - We can print and ship to you or you can print on your own.
- Includes Professional Editing - Send us your content and we’ll put everything together for you, then we’ll send you a draft to review.
- Free Shipping - All print orders include free shipping and tracking with UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are available at an additional charge.
This funeral welcome sign poster display is designed with nature elements like ocean, beach, water, clouds, and sand; making it great for mother, father, or anyone else who loved the beach. Funeral picture poster displays are a great way to personalize your loved one’s funeral, memorial, obituary, a celebration of life, or tribute service. This funeral picture poster display is a beautiful addition to any type of service and makes for a stunning display at a guest book table, on a portrait easel, or as a great focal point on a funeral picture board. It’s also a beautiful keepsake for family and friends to take home and have as a portrait on display in remembrance of your loved one.
This design is part of our full-service editing item collection. This simply means that all you have to do is provide us with your photo(s) and text, then we’ll have a draft ready for you to review and approve within 24 hours; giving you more time to handle other important funeral related matters.
DIGITAL & PRINT OPTIONS
Choose between a digital file, standard print, or foam board print.
Digital File - The digital file option is great for customers who are very limited on time when planning a funeral or memorial service. Digital files are delivered online and customers are responsible for having them printed.
Standard Print - Our standard prints are printed on ultra premium professional luster photo paper. They ship rolled up in a protective plastic sleeve which is then placed into a rigid 3 ply shipping tube. Simply place the standard print into a frame for displaying at the funeral or memorial service.
Foam Board Print - Beautiful and ready to display right out of the box our foam board prints do not require a frame to display. Simply place on an easel or table at the funeral or memorial service for guests to cherish.
- Select - To place your order first select the size and style for your order. You can choose between a digital file, standard print, or foam board print.
- Design - After ordering, please submit your photos and content using our online content submission form. A draft will be prepared for you to review and approve within 24 hours of receiving your content.
- Production (Prints only) - Once approved, your order will be finalized and sent to print. No changes can be made once an order is sent to print.
- Shipping - Digital files will be sent online via digital delivery. All physical prints ship for free via UPS Ground shipping. Faster shipping options are available at an additional cost.
CONTENT SUBMISSION TIPS
Funeral posters are large in size, so we always suggest you send the highest resolution picture available to you. We recommend using a digital picture file no less than 2MB in size. If you are scanning the picture, please scan at 600dpi.
The top and bottom text sections can be slightly alerted to help personalized the tribute for your loved one. For instance, you can request that the top read “Celebration of Life" or “In Loving Memory."
The bottom text can also be slightly changed. As an example, some customers prefer to replace the dates with a short quote.
DESIGN & PRODUCTION PHASES
We strive to create the best possible memorial products for your loved one, that’s why we take pride in creating them for you. This design includes professional editing, simply send us your photos and content using our online submission form and we’ll have a draft ready for you to review the next business day.
Review and Approval
We’ll send you a message when your draft is ready for review. All orders come with 2 revisions, extra revisions are available for an additional charge. All revisions can take up to 24 hours. Once your order is approved, it will be either sent to print or be delivered digitally depending on the option you selected.
Production Phase (Prints Only)
Once approved, your order will be sent to print. The standard production time is 1-2 business days.
- Digital Files - 1 business day
- Standard Prints - 1 business day
- Foam Board Prints - 2 business days
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All print orders come with free UPS Ground shipping (3-5 business days). Expedited shipping options like UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS Next Day are available at checkout.
All digital files will be delivered through a downloadable link via messages.
- This file is for your personal use only. You may not sell or distribute the file for profit.
- It’s important to note that you are NOT purchasing a template, we provide editing for you. Simply send us your photos and content, then we will edit the funeral poster and send you a draft within 1 business day.
- Once a draft has been submitted, orders can not be canceled or refunded.
- Revisions for draft edits can take up to 24 hours.
- Daily cutoff time for approvals is 10:00 AM (Central Time).
- All shipping dates are estimated and subject to change depending on factors like when we receive your content, how long it takes for you to approve your draft, and unforeseen shipping carrier delays.
- Funeral poster prints DO NOT include a frame. Frames are used for illustrative purposes only. An easel and frame are recommended to showcase the poster for stability.
All information collected is used only to produce and ship your order. We do not sell or distribute any personal information.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Central Time), Monday - Friday
Obitspace.com - Your Premier Full-Service Funeral and Memorial Print Shop.