Funeral Poster - Floral Rose Petals, TR12
This unique funeral idea is a funeral picture display welcome sign that is designed with nature and floral/flower elements, making it both clean and elegant. Funeral picture displays are a great way to personalize your loved one’s funeral, memorial, obituary, celebration of life or tribute service. This funeral picture display is a beautiful addition to any type of service and makes for a stunning display at a guest book table, on a portrait easel, or as a great focal point on a funeral picture board. It’s also a beautiful keepsake for family and friends to take home and have as a portrait on display in remembrance of your loved one.
This design is part of our full-service editing item collection. This simply means that all you have to do is provide us with your photo(s) and text, then we’ll have a draft ready for you to review and approve within 24 hours; giving you more time to handle other important funeral related matters.
1. Select - To place your order first select the size and style for your order. You can choose between a digital file, standard print, or foam board print.
2. Design - After ordering, please send submit your content and photo(s) on our content submission form. A draft will be prepared for you to review and approve within 24 hours of receiving your content.
3. Production (Prints only) - Once approved, your order will be finalized and sent print. No changes can be made once an order is sent to print.
4. Ship - Digital files will be shipped via email. All physical prints ship for free via UPS Ground shipping. Faster shipping options are available at an additional cost.
Digital Files - 1 business day after approval.
Standard Prints - 1 business day after approval.
Foam Board Prints - 2 business days after approval.
*Business hours are between 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Central Time), Monday - Friday.
Funeral posters are large in size, so we always suggest you send the highest resolution picture available to you. We recommend using a digital picture file no less than 2MB in size. If you are scanning the picture, please scan at 600dpi.
While we fully understand that you may have limited access to photo files, please try to avoid using photos downloaded from social media websites like Facebook and Instagram because they’re often highly-compressed low-quality files. Also, try to avoid using mobile phone screen captures because they produce low-quality images that often result in digital grain.
The bottom text sections can be slightly alerted to help personalized the tribute for your loved one. For instance, you can request that the bottom text be replaced with a short quote or scripture instead of the dates.
• This file is for your personal use only. You may not sell or distribute the file for profit.
• It is important to note that you are NOT purchasing a template. We provide full-service editing for you. Simply send us the name, dates, and picture(s); then we will edit the funeral poster and email you a draft in 24 hours or less.
• Funeral poster prints DO NOT include a frame. Frames are used for illustrative purposes only. An easel and frame are recommended to showcase the poster for stability.
Obitspace.com - Your Premier Full-Service Funeral and Memorial Print Shop.